    Anabolik Guest

    Does anyone know the sites where I can find the customers for creating
    software? Thanks.
    Anabolik, Jun 13, 2009

  2. Anabolik

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 05:27:01 -0700 (PDT), Anabolik <>

    >Does anyone know the sites where I can find the customers for creating
    >software? Thanks.

    I take it English is a second language for you.

    Perhaps you mean:

    1. how to I find software so customers can write their own simple
    programs?

    2. how can I market my programs to customers?

    3. Where can I find people to write custom programs for me?
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    http://mindprod.com

    If everyone lived the way people do in Vancouver, we would need three more entire planets to support us.
    ~ Guy Dauncey
    Roedy Green, Jun 14, 2009

  3. Anabolik

    Anabolik Guest

    I want to find the customers which want to create some software. I can
    write this software for them. So I want to know sites where I can find
    the customers.

    Anabolik, Jun 16, 2009
  5. Anabolik

    Dave Miller Guest