    you can scroll up to 30 or 40 weeks easily. This is similar to excel in the
    way you can freeze a column and scoll on the rest of them.

    Is this possible? Any such gridview control out there?
    =?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=, Oct 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=

    Jester98x Guest

    NH wrote:
    > Is it possible to create a gridview control that allows scrolling on the
    > columns.
    >
    > I have a gridview with a list of people names in the first column and the
    > rest of the columns are week dates just showing a certain value for each
    > person for the week. My gridview currenntly shows 10 weeks.
    >
    > But can I fix the person column and allow scrolling on the other columns so
    > you can scroll up to 30 or 40 weeks easily. This is similar to excel in the
    > way you can freeze a column and scoll on the rest of them.
    >
    > Is this possible? Any such gridview control out there?

    NH,

    Take a look over at http://www.infragistics.com/ they have some
    interesting controls, I'm sure if you look around their site you might
    find what you are looking for

    Regards,
    Steve
    Jester98x, Oct 27, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Tkg=?=

    Donald Guest

    NH wrote:

    > But can I fix the person column and allow scrolling on the other columns so
    > you can scroll up to 30 or 40 weeks easily. This is similar to excel in the
    > way you can freeze a column and scoll on the rest of them.

    If you're still looking for this feature, I invite you to check out our
    Spread for Web Forms spreadsheet component. It has this feature built
    in. Here's the link that shows this feature -
    http://www.fpoint.com/netproducts/spreadweb/tour/frozenRowsCols.aspx

    - Donald
    FarPoint Technologies
    www.FarPointSpread.com