Customize munged URL or dynamicly create Session

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Lionel LASKE, May 24, 2006.

  1. Lionel LASKE

    Lionel LASKE Guest

    Hi,

    I'm working on a Mobile Webform application for an i-mode terminal.
    Because i-mode terminals don't support cookie we need to use a cookieless
    session.
    With a cookieless session, the .NET Framework 1.1 do a redirect to generate
    a munched URL so if the initial page is:

    http://servername/virtualdirectory/page.aspx

    ..NET Framework do a redirect on:

    http://servername/(SessionId)/virtualdirectory/page.aspx

    Unfortunatly, our web server use an ISAPI filter to forbid all access on
    other directory than "/virtualdirectory".
    So, the redirect on "/(SessionId)" doesn't work. Bad news: because the ISAPI
    filter is a third-party component, there's nothing we can do against that
    feature.

    My questions are:
    - Is there a way to change the munched url to
    "http://servername/virtualdirectory/page.aspx?sessionId=(SessionId)" ?
    - Is there a way to dynamicly create a Session object, i.e. something like a
    method CreateSessionFromSessionId()

    Thanks in advance for your answers.

    Lionel.

    Lionel LASKE, May 24, 2006