    Is there a way to achieve this?
    -Yash
    , Apr 6, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > I have 3 frames, one below the other. I would like to be able to resize
    > the frames by holding the border that separates them. I also want this
    > border to be customizeable, so that it shows a colorful boundary rather
    > than the default frame separator. Also, the border should be visible
    > only between the frame and not at its sides.
    >
    > Is there a way to achieve this?

    Only without frames.

    Your question was irrelevant regarding script programming.
    Thank you for wasting time and precious bandwidth.

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Randy Webb Guest

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said the following on 4/6/2006 10:05 AM:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I have 3 frames, one below the other. I would like to be able to resize
    >> the frames by holding the border that separates them. I also want this
    >> border to be customizeable, so that it shows a colorful boundary rather
    >> than the default frame separator. Also, the border should be visible
    >> only between the frame and not at its sides.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to achieve this?

    > Only without frames.

    Incorrect.

    > Your question was irrelevant regarding script programming.

    Your answer was irrelevant regarding the post.

    > Thank you for wasting time and precious bandwidth.

    You taught them well, eh?

    > PointedEars

    I still want to know if that is a signature or not.

    If it is, use a proper signature.
    If it isn't, stop whining when people quote it.
    --
    Randy
    Randy Webb, Apr 6, 2006