Customizing a wizard

Fred Dag

Hi,
I'm trying to customize the content generated by the Create User Wizard.

Alternative 1) Adding custom fields to step 1
I would like to add some custom TextBox fields to the first step. When I try
this they
a) don't get validated ( required ) - even though I copy the validation from
the other controls exactly
b) I don't seem to be able to catch the CreatedUser event.

Is it actually possible to add custom TextBox fields to the first step of
this wizard and save their content to a database?

Alternative 2) Adding a new step
If I gather the data by creating a new Step then there is no garantee that a
user will not just complete the first step and not the last as the user
seems to be created as soon as the first step is completed.

Hopefully I have the details correct. It was a week ago when I was trying
this.

Thanks in advance.