Customizing & fixing Web form window size

Saket Mundra

I want to resize my web form. I want that whenever the form loads on client's
machine it opens with a defualt size specified by me. Also it should not be
possible for the user to change the dimensions of the form after it is loaded
i.e the size of the form shall remain fixed. Pls help out.

Any help is appreciated.