Customizing Standard Javadoc Doclet

mcgeejdw

I am currently experiencing problems extending the Standard Doclet and
getting the desired output that I want. I have created a custom
implementation of RootDoc creating the correct program structure for my
SDK documentation filtering out classes and methods that I do not want
to see. However when I extend com.sun.tools.doclets.standard.Standard
and implement the run method the final output is showing classes and
methods that do not live in my RootDoc. How is this possible? Is the
Standard doc using introspection to ignore my filtered RootDoc and find
all? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.