Customizing WizardStep

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jeff, Jun 22, 2009.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    hi

    asp.net 3.5

    I have a CreateUserWizard control on my webpage which I want customized.
    After the CreateuserWizardStep I have 2 WizardSteps.

    PROBLEM:
    The first WizardStep displays an "Next" button, this button I want removed.
    Instead I want to show 2 ImageButtons. Because the next step after this step
    is dependant on which ImageButton is clicked.

    (this is about implention subscription service in the website, clicking an
    image means user wants to use PayPal's Express Checkout and the other image
    mean user wants to pay using his credit card)

    <asp:WizardStep>
    TEST1
    </asp:WizardStep>

    <asp:WizardStep>
    TEST2
    </asp:WizardStep>

    How can I replace the "Next" button with 2 ImageButtons?

    Jeff, Jun 22, 2009

  2. Jeff

    HillBilly Guest

    The CreateUserWizard control was released as 2.0.

    Your code will go into the OnActiveStepChanged event handler. You'll use
    FindControl to find the Next button. You'll test for the
    CreateUserWizard.ActiveStep.ID property and then set the Next button Enabled
    and Visible properties to false. You can then enable the display of your
    other stuff and do whatever

    HillBilly, Jun 22, 2009