customValidator in DATAGRID

Christophe

hi everyone,

i' ve got a datagrid in which there is a column with an input texbox
in the column "template", i've added a customvalidator an one button
this validator is here to check the input box (named qte)
and the button is to update the data from this box (each button from that
column is set to "causeValidation", and all other buttons in the page are
set to "false " to "causevalidation")

i've done a ServerValidation function, which work well
my problem is that this function is fired foreach texbox
i would like this one to be executed only once for the textbox that I press
the associated button

is it possible?

Christophe