CustomValidator limitation?

Wayne MJ

I have one CustomValidator that compares 2 password fields together,
and the other that checks for a contact method and its correspoding
details are available.

Essentailly, the ContactList is either "None, Home, Business, Mobile,
Email" in a DropDownList. If any but "None" is selected I use the
custom validator to check that the appropriate field has got the
appropriate information; eg if they select "Business" then I need to
check that the "Business" TextBox has been filled.

However, only the Password Comparison CV is working. Is there a limit
to the number of "CV"s as I have not seen it mentioned in the dox.