CustomValidator?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Rocky Moore, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Rocky Moore

    Rocky Moore Guest

    I have a form with a CustomValidtor that has this client side script:

    <script language="javascript">
    function catValid(source, arguments)
    {
    alert("Ding");
    arguments.IsValid=false;
    return;
    }
    </script>

    And the custom validator is:

    <asp:customvalidator id=catReq runat="server" ErrorMessage="Missing!"
    Display="None" ClientValidationFunction="catValid"></asp:customvalidator>

    It works just like I would expect in IE, but in Mozilla I never get the
    alert nor does the validation message ever appear.

    Any ideas? Something else I need to look at?

    Rocky Moore
    http://www.GotTheAnswerToSpam.com

    Rocky Moore, Nov 6, 2003