    is from a CustomValidator it doesn't show the error in the Summary window,
    is there any way to force this???

    thanks in advance

    Ronald Celis, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Ronald Celis

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    does the CustomValidator work at client-side i.e have you developed the
    client-side functionality into it? If you have developed only the
    server-side checking, that won't initiate alert windows etc only the normal
    summary at the Page.

    See this article for info about ASP.NEt Validation:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspplusvalid.asp

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    "Ronald Celis" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > i have a validationsummary in my web page
    >
    > when i have any other validator that is not a CustomValidator and validate
    > the page, it shows a popup window with the list of errors, but if the

    error

    Teemu Keiski, Dec 16, 2003