CXML Invoice to add Distribution in invoice header level

Bob

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has the same requirement as I have: I
am using cXML InvoiceDetail DTD, I wish to add "Distribution" data
(accounting data like invoice allocation details, account no,
location, etc.) in invoice header level. In cXML InvoiceDetail DTD it
only provide the "Distribution" in "InvoiceDetailItem" (line-item)
level.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Harlan Messinger

Bob said:
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has the same requirement as I have: I
am using cXML InvoiceDetail DTD, I wish to add "Distribution" data
(accounting data like invoice allocation details, account no,
location, etc.) in invoice header level. In cXML InvoiceDetail DTD it
only provide the "Distribution" in "InvoiceDetailItem" (line-item)
level.

Any ideas/suggestions?

A newsgroup on XML would put you at least a *little* closer to the topic
of your question and you'd be more likely to find someone who could help
you out.

Bob

Thanks Harlan, I didn't realise (was in a hurry) this is not the right
group to ask the question.