CXML Invoice to add Distribution in invoice header level

Discussion in 'XML' started by Bob, Feb 5, 2009.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Hi,

    I would like to know if anyone has the same requirement as I have: I
    am using cXML InvoiceDetail DTD, I wish to add "Distribution" data
    (accounting data like invoice allocation details, account no,
    location, etc.) in invoice header level. In cXML InvoiceDetail DTD it
    only provide the "Distribution" in "InvoiceDetailItem" (line-item)
    level.

    Any ideas/suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.

    Bob