Cypress Warp2 ROM Module File Format

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Brad Smallridge, Jan 10, 2004.

  1. What I believe I can do is load values of the ROM from the
    FONT file. But I can't find the documentation for the format
    of this file. Thanks in advance.

    P.S. I need a small bit font too, if anyone has one. Thanks.

    U1: mrom -- Read-only Memory
    -- include lpm package ( LPMpkg ) from the Cypress library
    generic map(
    lpm_width => 8,
    lpm_widthad => 4,
    lpm_numwords => 0, -- optional
    lpm_address_control => LPM_REGISTERED, -- optional
    lpm_outdata => LPM_REGISTERED, -- optional
    lpm_file => "FONT", -- optional
    lpm_hint => speed -- optional
    )
    port map(
    address => fontad,
    q => fontbits,
    inclock => llca,
    outclock => llca,
    memenab => '1', -- optional
    outreg_ar => '0' -- optional
    );
    Brad Smallridge, Jan 10, 2004

  2. OK. OK. It's Intel Hex format. The one that starts with :
    So does anyone have a font in Intel Hex Format?

    Brad Smallridge, Jan 10, 2004