Cyrilic and Latin on the same page

Mikki

How can I have cyrilic and latin letters on the same page?

Acualy I need windows-1250 and windows-1251 characters on the same page. How
can this be done?

Thanks.

Andreas Prilop

Mikki said:
How can I have cyrilic and latin letters on the same page?

The 26 letters from A to Z are part of every 8-bit character set.
You could use, for example, ISO-8859-5:
<http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/cyrillic.html5>
Acualy I need windows-1250 and windows-1251 characters on the same page. How
can this be done?

Actually, you do not need any Microsoft-proprietary, Windows-specific
character set on the World Wide Web. If you mean "both Cyrillic and
Central European Latin on the same page", then use Unicode (UTF-8):
<http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/multilingual1.html>
<http://ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/~flavell/charset/checklist.html#s7>

How to generate such documents depends on your operating systems
and editors, of course.