    (Attention machine language programmers: please avoid answering with the
    standard "don't use design time DAs" answer)

    Thanks,
    G. Dean Blake, Jul 11, 2004

  2. G. Dean Blake

    Scott M. Guest

    I've found that if you delete any of the visually designed data components
    and then look at the code behind, you find that some of them are still
    declared. Try deleting the code that was created for the DA and then
    recreating it.

    Scott M., Jul 11, 2004

  3. G. Dean Blake

    Fred Guest

    don't use design time DAs

    Fred, Jul 11, 2004
  4. G. Dean Blake

    Scott M. Guest

    What basis do you have for saying that? I've used them often in quite
    robust applications without incident.

    Scott M., Jul 12, 2004
  5. it is possible that you are a good developer but it is unlikely that you are
    a productive developer.
    :)

    G. Dean Blake, Jul 13, 2004