DA Confusion

G. Dean Blake

vs.net becomes very confused with its commandx numbering when design time
data adapters are deleted and then more are readded. It's becoming time
consuming manually fixing them. Is there a fix out for this or a
recommended circumvention?

(Attention machine language programmers: please avoid answering with the
standard "don't use design time DAs" answer)

Thanks,

Scott M.

I've found that if you delete any of the visually designed data components
and then look at the code behind, you find that some of them are still
declared. Try deleting the code that was created for the DA and then
recreating it.

Scott M.

What basis do you have for saying that? I've used them often in quite
robust applications without incident.

G. Dean Blake

it is possible that you are a good developer but it is unlikely that you are
a productive developer.
:)