    But , I put to my 3G phone or PDA which using WEB browse ( HTML ) , it display only -"Tove's number" , any help to let the function also work on HTML browse? many many thanks

    Br
    Den
    Den, May 4, 2004

  2. Hi Den,

    The Framework will render the control based on the device. If the
    device supports the PhoneCall control, then it will appear as a link
    and will work as advertised. If the device trying to access the page
    does not support the control, it will render it as text. You can hide
    the control from non-compatible devices using a device filter.

    Here is a link to the MSDN information page on device filters:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/mwdesign/html/mwconUsingDeviceFilters.asp

    I hope this information is helpful.

    Thanks,
    Jean-Luc David
    Microsoft .NET MVP

    http://www.stormpixel.com
    http://www.mobilecoder.net

    > Dear Expert,
    >
    > I use the following code to let user to click the shortcut to dial through

    mobile phone on WAP , it work properly.

    > <%@ Page
    > Inherits=
    > "System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage"%><%@ Register
    > TagPrefix="Mobile"
    > Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls"
    > Assembly="System.Web.Mobile" %><Mobile:Form

    runat="server"><Mobile:phoneCall runat="server"

    Jean-Luc David [MS-MVP], May 4, 2004