Damn CS0006 error

Kev

So my web app works fine and everything on my local machine while
testing, then I move it to production and I get this CS0006 error.
Reseting the web server seems to fix it, but it'll come back every now
and then, which is not good. I've googled it and checked the knowledge
base and the answers I've found are either there is a known issue with
signed binaries in the /bin directory (which shouldn't matter because I
don't have any there) and a possible issue when <identity
impersonate="true" /> which also shouldn't matter because I have it set
to false.

Anyone know anything else about this one? The error is always a missing
file under the Temporary ASP.NET files directory.

Thanks in advance,
Kev