danger JLabel.settext() in another thread

Yamin

Hey all,

I was wondering how dangerous calling JLabel.setText from a thread
other than the event dispatching thread. I know its illegal, but its
in there. I'm looking at some code which does this, but so far it has
not caused any problems and its passed testing.

Basically, it's just a thread that updates the elapsed time. Don't
ask me why its in its own thread...I didn't write it.

Yamin