.dat source

focode

Hello everybody.....

I have developed a media player using Java media framwork it is
Working fine , but it dose not support .dat format and i also wanted
To know how can i add 'volume' ,'pause' and several other controls To
my media player

thanks

Andrew Thompson

focode wrote:
I have developed a media player using Java media framwork it is
Working fine , but it dose not support .dat format

It is time for - *WTF*?!

What does a '.dat' file mean on *your* planet?

On my planet, a '.dat' file might contain anything
from CSV formatted data, to ..text, to ..almost
anything that can be described as 'data'.

If this '.dat' file contains something that describes
something that is intended as sound or animation,
and your Java code can transform that into *any*
format understood by JMF, then JMF can 'support'
it.
...and i also wanted
To know how can i add 'volume' ,'pause' and several other controls To
my media player

I don't know how to get this across. Except maybe
to say that it is entirely pointless to mix such diverse
subjects into one single post.

Try to put each question on a separate thread (topic)
with a subject line specific to the post. It does not
matter that much if the 'Subject' is not a proper
sentence, it is more important that it contains the
most significant 'keywords'.

I suggest as 'Subject' for these two questions
'JMF & .dat'
..and..
'JMF - volume/pause controls'
..would have better caught the attention of those
that might be able to help.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/