    To know how can i add 'volume' ,'pause' and several other controls To
    my media player

    thanks

    focode, Aug 20, 2007

  2. focode wrote:
    >I have developed a media player using Java media framwork it is
    >Working fine , but it dose not support .dat format

    It is time for - *WTF*?!

    What does a '.dat' file mean on *your* planet?

    On my planet, a '.dat' file might contain anything
    from CSV formatted data, to ..text, to ..almost
    anything that can be described as 'data'.

    If this '.dat' file contains something that describes
    something that is intended as sound or animation,
    and your Java code can transform that into *any*
    format understood by JMF, then JMF can 'support'
    it.

    >...and i also wanted
    >To know how can i add 'volume' ,'pause' and several other controls To
    >my media player

    I don't know how to get this across. Except maybe
    to say that it is entirely pointless to mix such diverse
    subjects into one single post.

    Try to put each question on a separate thread (topic)
    with a subject line specific to the post. It does not
    matter that much if the 'Subject' is not a proper
    sentence, it is more important that it contains the
    most significant 'keywords'.

    I suggest as 'Subject' for these two questions
    'JMF & .dat'
    ..and..
    'JMF - volume/pause controls'
    ..would have better caught the attention of those
    that might be able to help.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/