Data Acess aplication block

Mukesh

Hi

I have Microsoft Enterprise Library 2005 installed on my local system.
I m also using ASp.net 1.1 And C3 as coding language , I have MS Sql
Server 2000.

I am developing a web application in which i am using data Access
Application Block for data access.

I have a remote web n data server with asp.net 1.1 support

the application is working fine here on the local server(web & data).

when i change the data server path to the remote server it also working
fine but
When I uploaded the application on the remote server n tested there it
gives me the following err

ex.message was

ex.Source was

.............Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data

ex.trace was

at
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Instrumentation.DataConnectionFailedEvent.Fire(String
connectionString) at
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Instrumentation.DataInstrumentationFacade.ConnectionFailed(String
connectionString) at
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.OpenConnection() at
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.ExecuteReader(DBCommandWrapper
command) at property.m4.Button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Plz help me why this is happening...........

Mukesh Kumar agarwal
Delhi
India

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You have a problem with your connection string
or
You do not have proper network protocols installed for SQL Server
connections
or
You have not given proper access rights for the account (goes back to
improper conn string)

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA