Data Application Block configuration within Reporting Services

damian.rimmer

I'm using a custom assembly (DPE) in reporting services, but I'm having
problems getting the class library to find DB configuration settings in
a config file. I'm using the excellent Data Application Block, but am
getting errors as the DPE fails to find config settings and so fails
connect to the DB. I assumed that web.config would be examined, but no
such luck. It is not clear where such configuration settings should be
placed if web.config is not the one. The DPE integrates correctly with
VStudio with settings placed in the devenv.exe.config, but being a but
more win than web, I'm stuggling to see where ASP.NET would look such
information within Reporting Services server or indeed any other ASP
site. Does anybody have any ideas ?