    Jonathan Wood
    SoftCircuits Programming
    http://www.softcircuits.com

    Jonathan Wood, Oct 11, 2006

  2. i suggest downloading and stealing the code from the asp.net starter kits
    http://asp.net/downloads/starterkits/default.aspx?tabid=62

    Abraham Andres Luna, Oct 11, 2006

  3. That's probably a good suggestion at a general level.

    But what about my question? Are you saying one of the starter kits displays
    blocks like that in the navigation menu? And, if so, which one?

    Thanks.

    --
    Jonathan Wood
    SoftCircuits Programming

    Jonathan Wood, Oct 11, 2006
  4. Jonathan Wood

    sloan Guest

    If you're using 1.1 then look at
    skmMenu.com

    http://skmmenu.com/menu/Download/documentation/skmMenu.Menu.AddMenu.html

    It allows you to code up menu items.

    If you're in 2.0, then the StarterKits are good.

    sloan, Oct 11, 2006
  5. I'm using 2.0. Again, are you saying one of the StarterKits has this sort of
    menu?

    I've looked at them and downloaded the personal starter kit. But I didn't
    see anything like this.

    Are you guys just giving me general advice, or does one of the starter kits
    relate to my question? And, if so, which one?

    Thanks.

    --
    Jonathan Wood
    SoftCircuits Programming