Data binding & mapping with WMLBeans

olivier35

Hello,
I establish a two-way data-binding between systems with a web service.
I use XMLBeans and my problem is that objets classes are generated
(from xsd) without taking into account the existing classes (VO or DTO)
; I must manage two classes which represent the same data : "my" DTO
and the XMLBeans generated classes. The mapping is made "manually"
between these 2 objects. Is it possible to force XMLBeans to generate
classes (from the xsd) which implement the interfaces of my DTOs ? If
not, is this possible with JaxB or Castor XML?
Thanks. Olivier