    you move to the next record, or a previous record, and update the Textboxes
    like on a Windows form or even an Access form.

    Thanks

    Michael C#, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Michael C#

    Karl Seguin Guest

    ASP.Net 2.0 will have a builtin view called the DetailsView which does this.
    You can create your own control to do this in 1.x however:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/detailsview.asp

    there are likely ready to install ones available as well...

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    "Michael C#" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Had an interesting question posed to me today and I thought I'd ask you

    all.
    > On a form, which contains several databound text boxes (bound to a

    dataset),
    > is there a simple way to "scroll" (for lack of a better word) from one
    > record to the next? What I'm looking for is a way to add a button that

    lets

    Karl Seguin, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Michael C#

    Michael C Guest