Data Driven Site

desireemm

Hi all I am taking a ASP.net class, and I purchased a book. Does anyone know
of a site that I can go to that can give me some step by step instructions or
information about setting up a Data Driven Site. I created our database
using Access 2003 on the Front end and SQL Server 2000 as the engine. Anyone
know of a site or somethihng??

WishMaster

Hi all I am taking a ASP.net class, and I purchased a book. Does anyone know
of a site that I can go to that can give me some step by step instructions or
information about setting up a Data Driven Site. I created our database
using Access 2003 on the Front end and SQL Server 2000 as the engine. Anyone
know of a site or somethihng??

Here are some...

http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/aspnet_intro.asp
http://msconline.maconstate.edu/tutorials/ASPNET20/default.htm