Data entry form

Michael

Can someone point me in the right direction,

I need to code many forms that would allow a user to enter one row of data
into a SQL database. These forms have text fields, yes/no radio buttons,
number fields, etc.

I'd like to know if it's possible to use the datagrid to load a specific
record out of a sql server table, allow the user to add/edit any
information, and then resave his work.

Can I use the data grid control to create different Server controls (input
boxes/ check boxes, etc) and automatically set these based on values in the
database?

Thank for any help, I'm new to this stuff :)
--Michael