    Column but i want to show these in atleast 3 columns what technique i use for
    doing that pls tell me.

    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=, Apr 25, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    You want to display a single image in three different columns? Or are
    you looking for something else. Perhaps if you post some code it would
    be clearer.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Apr 25, 2005

  3. No there are many images and more appropr Appropriately say greetings cards
    that i want to show so pls tell me what i use to do this

    =?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=, Apr 26, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YXNhZA==?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    Do you have to page through results?

    If not - a Repeater control might be the easiest solution - or a
    DataList. Have you looked at those?

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/