    data grid is clicked. I don't find such a thing as
    SelectCommand event for data grid.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Bruce LeMond, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Bruce LeMond

    Bruce LeMond Guest

    I had the button type as push button. I changed it to
    link button and tried again and it executed the
    ItemCommand handler method. So why would the push button
    won't work? A customer may prefer the appearance of a
    push button instead of a link button.

    Bruce LeMond, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Bruce LeMond

    Nomolos Guest

    I have the same problem. It looks like a bug in Visual Studio .NET or
    something. Simply changing the property of the control to look like a button
    instead of a link shouldn't change the event fired.

    Nomolos, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Bruce LeMond

    Bruce LeMond Guest

    Thank you, Nomolos, for your reply.