    How can i use this? or is there any tool having this feature for free? I am
    using access database. I want to use this in my LAN only.

    Thanx in advance
    Rajani, Oct 4, 2004

  2. From your subject line, I'm assuming that you're using ASP.NET. This group
    is a "classic" ASP group, so you probably won't find your answer here. I
    suggest posting in an ASP.NET group, such as
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol. When you do, say
    what the error is and what code is producing it! "displaying error" isn't
    descriptive enough.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 4, 2004

  3. Rajani

    Mark Schupp Guest

    You will need to show the code that is not working and any error message
    that is generated. Database structure would be helpful as well.

    --
    Mark Schupp
    Head of Development

    Mark Schupp, Oct 4, 2004
  4. Rajani

    Rajani Guest

    Hello,
    i am using classic ASP only.
    I want to enter data at once related to specific date. The entry includes
    checkbox, select control, text box bla bla. The select control options are
    retrieved from database. I already designed page. But it is used to enter
    only one record at a time. Instead, i want to enter all records belongs to
    trans_date at once. Like Grid.

    When i submit the form(grid) it checks for duplicates. I have primary key
    column in the table. But its not only used for duplicate checking.

    Table Structure:

    indexno empid trdate opr_no qty pay_type overtime(Y/N) nohours
    othours

    Note: the same empid can have more than one record satisfying the condition
    opr_no,pay_type,trdate(these must be different). Indexno is autonumber field.
    I want to enter bulk data at a time.
    I select trans_date and in the next form i want to show a grid to enter
    empid, operation_no, qty, pay_type, nohours, ot(Y/N), othours

    Rajani, Oct 5, 2004