    How do i achieve this?

    Thanks in advance.
    M.

    M, Sep 26, 2003

  2. I just applied it and the best way is as under:

    -Create on Table with 2 rows and 1 columns with 100% width
    -Create three datagrids and arrange then two in column for
    first row and then one in first column in second row..
    -- now if you know that there is no data in your query
    then just dont bind the datagrid with no data, this will
    make it invisible.
    --- and as table is 100% width and height not specified
    for any row . the down part will automatically move up and
    if first grid dont have data then second will move left.

    Good Luck

    Regards
    Mitesh Bilimoria

    displayed.
    >There are 2 datagrids to be displayed side by side and

    one
    >datagrid below these two.
    >Each datagrid has a corresponding label control

    indicating
    >the contents of the grid.
    >What I need to do is, in the case that from the top two
    >datagrids, the first one is empty, then I need to display
    >the second one along with its label in the top left

    corner
    >and if both the top grids are empty, the lower grid

    should

    Mitesh Bilimoria, Sep 26, 2003

  3. M

    M Guest