Data Islands - Should I bother.

wooks

I am writing a small app to provide a user friendly front end for
specifying facets for an XML Schema simple type.

I need to present a form via which users can update the facets and
was thinking of using data islands.

2 issues immediately spring to mind. - 1 how do you bind XML
attributes to an HTML form and what happens to your bindings when
namespaces are involved.

I am just wondering whether I should try and write a transformation
instead.

PS I am relatively new to all this stuff.