Data List Question. Urgent. Thank You Very Much.

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

I have a dataset which loads a list of records.
Each record has 3 fields: "id", "imageSmall" and "Price"

I want to display 3 images per line with the price under it.
I need to center the price under each image.
I want to open a page named "detail.aspx" and pass the "id" of the
record as a parameter.

In this moment I can't see the images only the link, the price is not
centered and i don't know how to pass a parameter.

This is what I have:

<form runat="server">
<asp:DataList id="dlCollection"
runat="server"
RepeatColumns="3"
RepeatDirection="Vertical"
RepeatLayout="Table"
DataSource="<%# dsCollection.DefaultView %>" >
<HeaderTemplate></HeaderTemplate>
<ItemTemplate>
<%# dsCollection.FieldValue("imageSmall", Container) %><br />
<%# dsCollection.FieldValue("price", Container) %>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:DataList>
</form>

Can someone help me out? I need to have this done tomorrow.

Thank You Very Much,
Miguel