Data List Question. Urgent. Thank You Very Much.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Miguel Dias Moura, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    I have a dataset which loads a list of records.
    Each record has 3 fields: "id", "imageSmall" and "Price"

    I want to display 3 images per line with the price under it.
    I need to center the price under each image.
    I want to open a page named "detail.aspx" and pass the "id" of the
    record as a parameter.

    In this moment I can't see the images only the link, the price is not
    centered and i don't know how to pass a parameter.

    This is what I have:

    <form runat="server">
    <asp:DataList id="dlCollection"
    runat="server"
    RepeatColumns="3"
    RepeatDirection="Vertical"
    RepeatLayout="Table"
    DataSource="<%# dsCollection.DefaultView %>" >
    <HeaderTemplate></HeaderTemplate>
    <ItemTemplate>
    <%# dsCollection.FieldValue("imageSmall", Container) %><br />
    <%# dsCollection.FieldValue("price", Container) %>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:DataList>
    </form>

    Can someone help me out? I need to have this done tomorrow.

    Thank You Very Much,
    Miguel
    Miguel Dias Moura, Sep 27, 2004