Data not delivered from form using ASPmailer......

Ciberguy

I created a form that collects information from a user via a web page. The
form appears to work well - it won't let you submit the form until required
data is place in the required fields.

I receive the email from the form via the ISP but the data collected from
the form is not there. Where did it go?

Here is a copy of the code I am using - It's standard.

<!--- mailer.asp --->
<%
Set Mailer = Server.CreateObject("SMTPsvg.Mailer")
Mailer.FromName = Request.Form("mailer")
Mailer.FromAddress= "(e-mail address removed)"
Mailer.RemoteHost = "000.000.00.11"
Mailer.AddRecipient "mailer","(e-mail address removed)"
Mailer.Subject = "Customer Request from web site"
strMsgHeader = "Form information follows:" & vbCrLf
for i=1 to Request.Form.Count
strMsgInfo=strMsgInfo & Request.Form.Key(i) & "- " &
Request.Form.Item(i) & vbCrLf
next
strMsgFooter = vbCrLf & "End of information"
Mailer.BodyText = strMsgHeader & strMsgInfo & strMsgFooter
if Mailer.SendMail then %>
<% Response.Write "Mail sent..." %>
<% Response.redirect "thankyou.htm" %>
<% else %>
<% Response.Write "Mail send failure. Error was " & Mailer.Response
end if
%>

I know that this code works on another site I have created NOT using CSS.
This is the first site that I am creating a site using CSS.

Here is the address to the form:
http://www.previewmysite.com/quintinjohnstone.com/noseyneighbour.htm

Thanks!

Any suggestions or comments welcome!

Ray at

Put in a

RESPONSE.WRITE BodyText
RESPONSE.END '''optional - if not used, commentout the response.redirect
line

just before teh "If Mailer.Send..." line. This will show you what's
supposed to be sent.

Also, you don't have to do:

<% code %>
<% code %>
<% code %>
<% code %>

You can just do:

<%
code
code
code
code
%>

Ray at home

Ciberguy

Ray at said:
Put in a

RESPONSE.WRITE BodyText
RESPONSE.END '''optional - if not used, commentout the response.redirect
line

just before teh "If Mailer.Send..." line. This will show you what's
supposed to be sent.