Data Recovery Book

Discussion in 'C++' started by Author Tarun Tyagi, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. Hi!

    I am glad to introduce World's First Book on Professional Data
    Recovery Programming. Book also Includes a FREE CD, which contains
    complete Source Codes of all the software/Programs described within
    the book and may interesting tools

    You can see the contents of the book and order Online on following
    link:

    http://www.DataDoctor.biz/author.htm

    The Details of the Book are as follows:

    Title of the book: "Data Recovery with & without Programming"

    Author of the book: Tarun Tyagi
    Publishers of the book: BPB Publications, New Delhi, India

    Number of Pages: 540

    Size: (9.5 x 7.5 x 1.0) Inches
    ISBN: 81-7656-922-4

    Price: $ 69.00 (Including Shipping Charge, Cost of
    Book and Other expenses)

    Enjoy Reading!!

    Regards,

    Tarun Tyagi
    J-110, Patel Nagar - 1,
    Ghaziabad (U.P.), India -201001
    Cell: (+91)9868337762
    http://www.DataDoctor.Biz
    Author Tarun Tyagi, Dec 1, 2004

  2. Author Tarun Tyagi

    Ashish Guest

    I don't understand, why someone should pay 70$ for such elementary stuffs.

    Ashish, Dec 2, 2004