Data Relations In ASP.net

Dave Hagerich

I'm have a an ASP.Net project with a DataGrid in it. I'm using a DataSet for
the source and I have a DataRelation setup. On a windows datagrid this is
all you need to be able to navigate between the parent and child tables.
But in asp.net I cant fiqure out how to display the child. I tried adding a
command button that rebuilds grid with the correct columns and then sets the
datasource as follows:

DataGrid.DataSource = theRow.GetChildRows("RelationName");

but I just get an error saying that there is no field or property with the
correct name. I've looked through the MSDN but couldnt find any help with
data relations in asp.net. Could somebody point me in the right direction?