Data Relationship binding

Leon Shaw

I have two Dropdownlist and one which is containing States and one
containing Cities. I know how to do all the little databinding task in
visual studios interface as well as set the relationship (parent, child,
etc.). In the code behind file in page_load event I fill the data adapter
and databind the State dropdownlist. I also set the on_change event for the
Cities dropdownlist after a state is selected. However, When I run this page
in the browser the state dropdownlist populate with the States, but after
selecting a State the Cities dropdownlist DO NOTHING.
What I'm I doing wrong? Could some one please send me some code that handle
these action?
I'm working with stored procedures from sql2000. Should I just set up a
parameter procedure for the Cities dropdownlist (instead of Relationship in
vs.net) and pass in the selected State?

Leon Shaw

But when doing things that way I get a System.Data.RelatedView message in
the child related (Cities) dropdownlist. What could I possibly be doing
wrong?