    %>">

    n transfered the value to the next page...wats the best way to transfer
    the data to a 3rd page
    amatuer, May 10, 2006

  2. amatuer wrote:
    > i used a check box in a loop:
    > <input type="checkbox" name="Inv" id="Inv" value="<%= rstMain("TR_ID")
    > %>">
    >
    > n transfered the value to the next page...wats the best way to
    > transfer the data to a 3rd page

    You have a couple options:
    1. Store the value somewhere the next page can get it: in a database, in a
    cookie, in a file on the server, in Session or in Application
    2. If redirecting, include the value in the querystring of the url in your
    Response.Redirect statement

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"