Data Set Definitions "Not Defined" when built

David Gresty

I am developing a web applications that uses lots of data
forms to display, input and update. During development,
I have tested the code, adapters and datasets and they
work great.

Nearing the end of development, every dataset definition
has been "Lost". The error says that the datasets are
not defined. What has caused this. Prior to this, I
could recreate the forms into a new project and they
would work OK temporarily and the definition problem
would arise.

What should I do, is this common?

Dave Gresty, MCP