Data Source. Why this error?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by shapper, Dec 2, 2007.

  1. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Hello,

    I am using a LINQ Data Source with a ListView (.NET 3.5).

    When I click an item Delete button (with CommandName = Delete) I get
    the following error:
    The ListView 'lvTags' raised event ItemDeleting which wasn't handled.

    I don't have an function to handle the ItemDeleting event because I am
    using the LinqDataSource:

    Private Sub ldsTags_Deleting(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
    LinqDataSourceDeleteEventArgs) Handles ldsTags.Deleting
    End Sub ' ldsTags_Deleting

    What am I doing wrong?
    Do I need to implement the ItemDeleting and ItemInserting?
    Even when the ListView is connected to a LinqDataSource?

    I don't understand what is going wrong here.

    Thanks,
    Miguel
    shapper, Dec 2, 2007