    Can you help me?

    Yours
    Sidhu.
    Sidhu, Jun 26, 2006

  2. Sidhu

    Skarmander Guest

    Sidhu wrote:
    > Hai,
    >
    > I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
    > time programming field.
    >
    > Can you help me?

    The short answer is no.

    The long answer is: find a newsgroup that's relevant to your question, and
    post there instead. comp.lang.c, which deals with questions about the use of
    the C programming language, isn't one. If you wanted to implement some data
    structure in C, that would be relevant.

    S.
    Skarmander, Jun 26, 2006

  3. Sidhu

    Neil Guest

    Sidhu wrote:
    > Hai,
    >
    > I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
    > time programming field.
    >
    > Can you help me?
    >
    > Yours
    > Sidhu.

    The same as any other Programming Field. Real Time is not special in
    that regard.

    Note: the Question is also off topic. A strange homework question indeed.
    Neil, Jun 26, 2006