Data structures

Sidhu

Hai,

I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
time programming field.

Can you help me?

Yours
Sidhu.

Skarmander

Sidhu said:
Hai,

I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
time programming field.

Can you help me?
The short answer is no.

The long answer is: find a newsgroup that's relevant to your question, and
post there instead. comp.lang.c, which deals with questions about the use of
the C programming language, isn't one. If you wanted to implement some data
structure in C, that would be relevant.

S.

Neil

Sidhu said:
Hai,

I m sidhu. I like to know the applications of Data structures in real
time programming field.

Can you help me?

Yours
Sidhu.

The same as any other Programming Field. Real Time is not special in
that regard.

Note: the Question is also off topic. A strange homework question indeed.