    iam asked to create a html table reading data from database table
    and i should be able to edit or delete that values .
    how to edit or delete value in a html table using perl

    geot, May 18, 2007

  2. geot

    Guest

    On May 18, 3:28 pm, geot <> wrote:
    > please help
    >
    > i am new to perl ,using CGI and DBI,
    > iam asked to create a html table reading data from database table
    > and i should be able to edit or delete that values .
    > how to edit or delete value in a html table using perl

    This has already been writtten for you (but in php, not Perl); check
    out the amazing (and free, open-source) phpMyAdmin:

    http://www.phpmyadmin.net

    David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com)

    , May 19, 2007

  3. geot

    geot Guest

    On May 18, 8:13 pm, wrote:
    > On May 18, 3:28 pm, geot <> wrote:
    >
    > > please help

    > > i am new to perl ,using CGI and DBI,
    > > iam asked to create a html table reading data from database table
    > > and i should be able to edit or delete that values .
    > > how to edit or delete value in a html table using perl

    > This has already been writtten for you (but in php, not Perl); check
    > out the amazing (and free, open-source) phpMyAdmin:
    >
    > http://www.phpmyadmin.net
    >
    > --
    > The best way to get a good answer is to ask a good question.
    > David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com)

    pls

    my question is somethiming like this

    Report View
    SL.NO|Company name|Ticket No|Ticket Type|Ticket Desc|Approximate Time|
    Status|Priority|Issue Description|SLA|Follow Ups|Edit/Delete

    1|MULTACOM|3631|Campaigns| 4 Inkjets 20 min Edit/Delete

    geot, May 19, 2007