data verification between xml and database

er.yogeshkhandelwal

Hi,

I have one xml file which i have ingested into sql DB using mule
ESB.now i want to cross verify the data what i have ingested into db
is the one which i have in XML file.

Please help me out .

Thanks,
Yogesh

Dave Miller

Hi,

I have one xml file which i have ingested into sql DB using mule
ESB.now i want to cross verify the data what i have ingested into db
is the one which i have in XML file.

Please help me out .

Thanks,
Yogesh
Use Interface Document to access the XML file, grab a ResultSet from the
DB and compare away.

er.yogeshkhandelwal

Use Interface Document to access the XML file, grab a ResultSet from the
DB and compare away.

i have written program for XML parsing and fetch database column.now i
want to compare the data..not getting how it would be possible?

Dave Miller

i have written program for XML parsing and fetch database column.now i
want to compare the data..not getting how it would be possible?

String.compareTo(); get hashCode() for both sides and ==;
String.equals(); - there are plenty of ways within the API - check the docs.

Lew

I have one xml [sic] file which i [sic] have ingested into sql DB using mule
ESB.now i [sic] want to cross verify the data what i [sic] have ingested into db
is the one which i [sic] have in XML file.

Side note: I guess that the word you want is not "ingested" but "injected".

"Ingested" means "ate" or "eaten".