Data will not be printed on the browser completely

Karuna

Hi

Am facing a strange problem wherein I am trying to run some tests
from browser.

My work flow goes like this :

Front-end (HTML/Javascript) - CGI - Back End (Perl scripts).

From the UI I select few testcases and invoke some
perl code from CGI script. That testcases would in turn
will run on a diff machine and return back the result.

I store all the logs in a logfile and parse it and print
it as PASSED if I find the string "TEST PASSED" and print
as FAILED if I find it as "TEST FAILED".

But problem is I could see only some part of the data on
the browser after tests have started. It will print few
lines say "Running Testcase - xxx " which I would have
printed in CGI code itself before I started running tests
in the CGI code.

But once data gets printed on the browser tests would still
be in running in the background. And I can never see any
data like "TEST PASSED " or "TEST FAILED" and links to
LOGS am providing.

And this happens (sudden exit at browser level) exactly at
3-4 mins from the time I would have started running tests.

I dont think its a httpd.conf problem too as I have set reasonably
long timeout in httpd.conf file.

Experts please please help me in this.

regards
Karuna