DataAdapter - Multiple queries- supported?

Guest

The following code does not work: I trying to connect to oracle
Whether the oledbdataadpter does not support multiple queries for oracle

Thanks in advanc
Ravi

dim oledataadapt as OleDbDataAdapte
oledataadapt = New OleDbDataAdapter("Select name_id,name from table1, Select Super_id,super_name, from table2, myconn)

Ashish M Bhonkiya

Hi Ravi,

Actually It's not problem of .Net Classes. When you make a call these simply
make a call to corresponding server.
Oracle dosn't support "select * From A;Select * from b;" syntax. You can try
this in SQL Plus. There also you will get error. Since Oracle Under lying
technology dosn't support, I would think you are getting this error.
It's not the probelm of Oledb provides class also. Since SQLServer supports
this syntax you are able to get results from there.

I hope it's might clarified your question.

Regards
Ashish M Bhonkiya

Ravi said:
The following code does not work: I trying to connect to oracle.
Whether the oledbdataadpter does not support multiple queries for oracle?

Thanks in advance
Ravic

dim oledataadapt as OleDbDataAdapter