Databank for hearing aids

viewe

Hi!
I need a program for the fitting of hearing aids. That means you have
to enter a hearing loss in four frequences (500,1000,2000,4000 Hz) and
than a adequate hearing aid of an included database should be shown. I
don´t have a clue about C++ and so I don´t know how to solve this
problem.
Perhaps someone has written a similar program yet or another example
for a solution.
It´s very important. Please help me!!!

Karl Heinz Buchegger

viewe said:
Hi!
I need a program for the fitting of hearing aids. That means you have
to enter a hearing loss in four frequences (500,1000,2000,4000 Hz) and
than a adequate hearing aid of an included database should be shown. I
don´t have a clue about C++ and so I don´t know how to solve this
problem.
Perhaps someone has written a similar program yet or another example
for a solution.
It´s very important. Please help me!!!

Seriously: Hire a programmer to do it or choose a language
easier to learn then C++. C++ isn't something you start today and
can program a real world program tomorrow. Reserve at least 2 to 3
month of learning until you can even think of tackling your actual
problem.