Database app for xda II

John

Hi

We have a .net database app with MS Access backend running in house over a
windows 2000 server network. Is it possible to re-write the same app for xda
ii (http://www.xda-2.co.uk/under_the_bonnet.html) /windows mobile 2003 that
can updated data from/to server? What means can be used to update the data
(gprs?)? Is it too difficult to do this for someone with strong database
skills i.e. does gprs etc. require a lot of knowledge of the underlying
technology with a need to write code around it?

If access is a problem then we can move to SQL Server, but is this at all
possible?

Thanks

Regards