    asp.net (c#) application.
    Any sample code would be nice.

    Reddy
    Reddy, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Hi

    Here is the connection string to connect to foxpro
    database:

    OLE DB, OleDbConnection (.NET) standard:
    "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
    Source=c:\folder;Extended Properties=dBASE IV;User
    ID=Admin;Password="

    HTH
    Ravikanth[MVP]

    display results in

    Ravikanth[MVP], Aug 7, 2003

  3. Reddy

    Reddy Guest

    Sorry I have some more queries regarding this.

    If the Foxpro database is on a different computer and asp.net application is
    on a different computer on different networks then how to connect to the
    foxpro database.
    e.g: Foxpro computer is on computer with IP 195.100.100.50 and asp.net
    application is on a computer with IP 195.100.100.51

    Thanks,

    Reddy

    Reddy, Aug 7, 2003