Database Connection

Reddy

Is there any way to connect to a Foxpro database to display results in
asp.net (c#) application.
Any sample code would be nice.

Reddy

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

Here is the connection string to connect to foxpro
database:

OLE DB, OleDbConnection (.NET) standard:
"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=c:\folder;Extended Properties=dBASE IV;User
ID=Admin;Password="

HTH
Ravikanth[MVP]

Reddy

Sorry I have some more queries regarding this.

If the Foxpro database is on a different computer and asp.net application is
on a different computer on different networks then how to connect to the
foxpro database.
e.g: Foxpro computer is on computer with IP 195.100.100.50 and asp.net
application is on a computer with IP 195.100.100.51

Thanks,

Reddy