    Shani Guest

    Is there a way to use Microsoft Access database in a VC++ console
    application with SQL support.
    Shani, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Shani

    Michal Guest

    > Is there a way to use Microsoft Access database in a VC++ console
    > application with SQL support.

    Of course. You can create console application with MFC support and use
    CDatabase and CRecordset class.

    Michal
    Michal, Mar 19, 2005

  3. Shani

    Wiseguy Guest

    "Shani" <> scribbled on the stall wall:
    > Is there a way to use Microsoft Access database in a VC++ console
    > application with SQL support.

    Yes.

    Wiseguy, Mar 20, 2005
  4. Shani

    phani

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    hi

    How can we ensure that the database and its corresponding schemas are up and running in client location? Is there any way to know?

    Phani
    phani, Nov 22, 2011